Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 7: What you'll be doing in 10 years' time (worst case scenario)


Well, it says worst case scenario so I went all out.. 


I have lost my arms and legs in a freak ice cream truck accident, and I am also chronically obese. I am a maths teacher working at a private boys' school and my students make fun of me every day and don't learn anything. I have this job because by 2022, all schools must employ racial minorities and disabled people so that young people don't think they're freaks (I tick all the boxes), but I'm not technically qualified so I live off my measly benefits. Also, I am incontinent, so I will shit myself every so often and a student will have to fetch someone to wheel me away and clean me up. Oh, and no one loves me.


Don't even ask me how I wrote on the chalkboard, someone probably did it for me before the lesson


I think I'm a horrible person
Chinaman

No comments:

Post a Comment